A professional solution for business tasks prioritization
You are in charge, in your business day to day routine, of multiple tasks; due to some imponderables, these tasks tend to overlap, with, at the same time, an overlay of new urgent tasks emerging at rates that cannot be controlled. You need a reliable tool to guide you in the safest way, without being time consuming.
Designed by a french project director to fulfill his needs in terms of organisation and efficiency, iPrium is using algorithms that clearly distinguish this professional solution from todo lists, classic tasks organisers, Eisenhower method, Gantt diagrams, etc.
Intuitive and quick: Define each task in a few words, and enter its deadline, or a rough estimate of what it should be; and that's it!
Ressourcefull: From the deadline information, and the present date and time, iPrium will infer direct and indirect black-box indicators, all of which are allowing clever automated prioritization, while being hidden and so, not impairing the clear and synthetic vision of the ranking; for example, iPrium is constantly managing the following datas:
- The time frame allowed to the task since its creation
- The priority zones that are the results of the division of every timeframe
- The time to completion with maximum delay at present time
- The priority coefficients linked to the position of the present time in the timeframe
- The artificial increases or decreases of priorities linked to the shortness or the lengths of tasks
- The artificial decrease of priority when completion is not achieved in given priority zones
Relevant : Your tasks are dynamically sorted in 4 colored groups of decreasing priority levels (Grey, Red, Orange, Green). Tasks inside a colored group are, again, dynamically sorted, according to the indicators that are the most relevant for each priority level.
For example, a task you created two days ago, and must complete tomorrow, will appear today in the high priority section before an other task that you created one month ago, and should complete for today, because the three days timeframe is a strong priority indicator, and it transcend in this case the deadline information; but in two days from now, if none of these tasks are completed, they will be ranked in the reverse order in the very high priority section, because once the deadline is passed, this indicator is considered more relevant than the timeframe allowed.
Personal tasks can also be processed, and mixed altogether with professional ones, if you keep in mind a project oriented approach for all tasks, with a deadline estimation being necessary.
- Quick and intuitive task creation
- Quick approximate timeframe definition; buttons are adding a day, a week, or a month to the deadline
- Quick multiple tasks creation at once
- Quick deadline redefinition
- Intuitive task eraser; crossing the task with your finger from left to right will delete it after confirmation
- Dynamic sorting in 4 coloured priority groups
- Dynamic sorting inside each groups, based on the most relevant black-box indicators for each priority level
- 15 different languages embedded